Falanghina "Via del Campo" 2021 75 cl Quintodecimo
Falanghina, the main grape of Campania, is produced by Quintodecimo with great attention to the harvest and life of the grapes in the vineyard, which is located about 360 meters above sea level.
Elegance and finesse are the two adjectives that best suit the description of this "Via del Campo" white wine.
Quintodecimo was founded in 2001 on a small hill located in Mirabella Eclano, Via del Campo is the name of this small vineyard entirely planted in Falanghina.
Harvest in early October, therefore grapes harvested at full ripeness. The fermentation takes place for 70% in stainless steel and the remaining 30% in barrique.
Falanghina Via del Campo Quintodecimo is a wine with a luminous golden yellow, fruity aromas of apple and pineapple mixed with aromatic herbs and wildflowers. A white wine with great structure, enveloping with menthol notes and a persistent and unmistakable finish.
The recommended combination is with first courses based on fresh sea fish or rich appetizers.
- Irpinia DOC
Italy - Campania
- Alcohol content
- Between 13.5-15.9%
- Grape Types
- Service temperature
- Food-wine Pairing
- Finger food
Pasta with fish no tomato
Warm fish appetizers